Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beauty Shop

Guess what I did with to Solei today?? Painted her fingernails!!! A lovely lovely shade of pink. I played "beauty shop" with her so she'd let me put her hair up out of her eyes and cut her nails, and I decided to just go for it.


Partly, it was fun and gave me that happy feeling in my heart when I realize how thankful I am heavely Father gave me a daughter to share these things in. But then, after it all - I had this crazy sinking feeling - her hands looked so... not like my baby's hands, but a little girl's hands. Ak. AK.


4 comments:

  1. And there you have the dilemna of motherhood. Old enough? Still babies? Even when they're 25? It's a tough line to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is just in heaven! I think that nail polish along with earrings just makes a baby look older. Her hair is getting so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took the picture while the nail polish was still on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! You're Brazilian! Now you just have to glue little sparkly flowers on each one as well ...

    Sometimes ya just gotta be a GIRL.

    ReplyDelete