Tuesday, November 18, 2008

During breakfast, Solei saw my rice crispies I was chowing down on a laughed:

Mommy, you're eating BUGS!!

It's crazy looking at pictures from the first year of her life now - THIS is the personality that was dying to get out.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can eat rice krispies anymore without thinking of this story...and I love rice krispies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, last night I was watching that "Bizarre Foods" show on the Travel Channel while I folded laundry, and he was in some swanky restaurant eating a creepy torta that was filled with ant's eggs and chrysanthemum petals (part of that gross pre-Colombian food movement that mostly involves eating bugs and mold-- there are reasons the Aztecs went nuts for Spanish cuisine!). And guess what he said they were like? Slightly less-crunchy rice krispies! Ha! Solei's not the only one.

    ReplyDelete