
Second, make one o' them killer smoothies you can now make because your husband got you a new blender for your birthday to replace the 2 you broke in a row:

Then, turn on your projector TV that husband snapped offa Cragslist, mess with that snazzy On Demand feature on the cable box and find the Backyardigans - those wacky and strangely hip adventurers with fabulous tunes:

Finally, enjoy working out, sipping your smoothie and basking in your toddler completely ignoring you. Why didn't I do this before?? Our basement is AWESOME! I was at it for 17 whole minutes!! That's huge, when I was pregnant and trying hard to stay fit, all I could get out was 15 minutes. I have quite the short workout attention span.
I'm really enjoying our "7 fat years" right now - the lean years will come, but I feel blessed by every turn. Even my basement is fabulous!
Funny, you are looking at a fat year and exercising.
ReplyDeleteHighly amusing.
ReplyDeleteUm, not that the Backyardigans aren't cool, because they kind of are, but did you notice that on the supposedly "western" episode with the table-tennis bandit that the songs are not remotely western-ish, but rather reminiscent of Bollywood Musical tunes? Please don't ask me how I know this.
ReplyDelete