Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family Fotos

I must admit I'm pretty proud of these pictures.  last Sunday as I was on an errand with Solei I drove past Circus World and realized at that time of day, the lighting was fabulous and those newly-painted doors would look fabulous for some pictures.  So I screeched the car into a parking lot and took a few with my camera phone.



I came home and told Jared I'd really like to try taking some family pictures there before the weather turned. And in true Jared fashion, he looked at the forecast and found out exactly when it would turn and came home early the day before Thanksgiving, declared this would be our last chance for family pictures and we threw on some finery and headed down the street to Circus World with the camera, tripod and remote.  And, very luckily, with a recently arrived Nana and Papa to dance behind the camera and and get Forster to possibly behave a little bit.









Not bad for taking them all ourselves!  If you look closely, you can see one of us holding the remote in some of the pictures.  Now we have some documentation of our little family of four.  Next up, five! (next Feb/March, btw)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it could be Sesame Street!
    P.S. That is a great top.

    ReplyDelete