Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's the day o' the green, and we celebrated in style.


On Sunday, our valiant hero made a fabulous corned beef and cabbage dinner, traditional Irish fare. And as you can see, like our valiant hero, it was smokin' hott.

Even Wonder Baby got into the spirit. Well, mommy did when she bought her the shirt, but hot DANG that's one awesome shirt.

Then today, I had a show up in Chattanooga and husband actually took the day off and came up with me! In honor of the day, I decided to look like the holiday puked on me.


We had a ball playing...

To.. um...well, no one. For some reason, the people that booked us dropped off the edge of the earth when it came to promotion.


But we still got paid, yo! So we rocked out anyway.

And Jared said I sounded good. And pretended like I didn't look like a raving lunatic. Honestly, this was better than the Ronald McDonald get-up I wore on Saturday, but I'll spare you the pictures.
Our next entry will be dedicated to Jared's face. Or rather, the stuff growing out of it. Feel free to remain at the edge of your seats.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast. Too bad no one was there to hear you play. By the way, I love Wonder Baby's curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Seriously? That's some serious charisma you all have to play to an empty house. And I have that exact shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, these pics are awesome. you have quite the audience online though. Sweet you got paid to sing for yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't you just have the same experience at the Zoo? everywhere you go, you attract THRONGS of people! ;)

    um...the green Docs? seriously?
    tell me those are special St Paddy's day boots, and not something you once wore regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of red Docs I wore all the time in college and paid a pretty penny for them - so when there was a huge sale for the patent leather ones andall my friends got sweet purple ones, I begged them to pick me up a pair... but the only ones available in a size near mine (they're huge) were the green. The do also work for Christmas in a pinch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green shoes! I think you ROCKED! It sure was a shame no one was there! I would call and complain, but only AFTER the check is cashed! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty please!!! Can we see the Ronald McDonald get up!!! PLEASE!!!!

    I am so sad I missed another St. Patty's day, BUT I should be out there soon (as in summer soon), and missy has brand new car, so I can come visit WAY more than I was able to before...woot!

    ReplyDelete