As you most likely read below, we are kinda into our Daughter. She's pretty awesome. I never thought I'd be okay with cleaning a poo covered rear-end, but here i am.
The poor girl was sick this week. We spent most of the day yesterday chasing her around the house with a box of tissues. Every sneeze sent us running to catch things before they hit the floor.
My job has been even crazier in the last few weeks. I've finally gotten to the point where I know what is broken in the company and how to fix it. It's just a matter at this point of getting everyone else to align themselves. I have a big presentation on Tuesday to launch my plan to our executive team. Hopefully it goes well and I am successful. If not, I might not make it another year...
My stunning wife and I had the pleasure of spending the evening with my coworkers in an inebriated state in what was labeled our company holiday party. It was at a trendy place downtown and there were really good appetizers and an open bar - need I say more? (that's actually what the invitation said). Reva was gorgeous (as she always is) and I wore pants.
Our big girl has graduated from Formula to Thin Mints. Here's mommy giving her some of the yummy treats. Yes, she is stoned on them.

Have a great time shopping for presents for me!!
At least you're not telling her the dead tree is her fault. She can't take any more kicking since she's already down that I'm getting all the presents this year. Heck, I can't help it, I was way better than her this year.
ReplyDeleteGood golly, you ARE stunning! I think I need to get Tarzan into pants ore often. Then we can be all snazzy like you two!
ReplyDelete