Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!! We celebrated this year in Colorado with my family and are very thankful for it! (and Starbucks by the way - more on that later:)

I was SO nervous for the flight that lasted over 6 hours - just Solei and I, but we pulled through. She was wonderful and we got a few awesome blessings along the way.
Like a row all to ourselves on the second flight - wohoo! And even though for some reason all her formula went MISSING before we got on the flight - (no food for a 6 hour flight?!?!) I said a little prayer and found a Starbucks that sold me a warm milk that she thankfully drank. Woohoo!Then the next night, Jared showed up. He's showing Solei her first snow here!



My parents have LOVED having her here! She loves both of them like crazy (like with most people, but since they love her as much back, she is in serious love mode!) Here's my dad:
And my mom:

Day after, we headed down to see Jared's friends Justin and Dixie.

The visit was lovely, but the drive. traffic was loooong. Lots of accidents, but it gve us time for this Kodak moment:

But then Jared left, oh no!! This is a pic for him to remember me if Solei does indeed kill me on our next 2 flights home:

We were all amused at Solei's amazing connection to music - anytie she hears it - she's up and loking for it, sometimes dancing. Here's a quick video of Solei's Pavlov's dog-type tendencies when she hears my cell phone ring.

Our last pic is of my adorable baby with her even more adorable uncle Dallin. Anyone know any hotties that play piano who wouldn't mind checking out my bro? He plays violin better thanme and is a semester away from an engineering degree. Also, he is incredibly hot and nice and funny and cooler than you. Email me a resume and we'll talk:)


5 comments:

  1. That is so great that she dances to the phone. She has got a grove of her own. That is awesome.

    Hmmm...piano players...most I know are at church and are ummm old, or pregnant. They probably aren't his type. Sorry. I'll keep my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man alive, you have the Cutest Babie in the World. I'm so freakin' jealous.

    I don't play the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I LOVE that video. She is just getting cuter by the second, I am telling you.

    I CAN play the piano, but not incredibly well...enough to get by as TA for Theory III and IV and teach some very basic piano lessons. But I play some mean cello :) Unfortunately, I am living in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - lots more resumes than I would have expected with a build up like that. If she already knows he's cooler than her...whatsagirlgonnado?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So did you ever find the missing milk?

    ReplyDelete