Sorry for the 2 week pause. I keep thinking Jared will write something, but alas, you are stuck with me.
Interesting things of note here: I told Jared he could buy a scooter if he found a deal and got life insurance. One trip later, he and his BFF Mike are proud owners of Italian import Piaggios - that in a former life were actually used as mail delivery scooters in Italy! Don't have a picture of ot yeat, but ask mom or dad, they've both ridden it and approve. I am still wary of it, since, Jared has the worst sense of balance I've ever seen, but his legs are as of this posting, still intact.
And Solei has not only figured out how to pull up and stand on everything, she also crawls all over the house (she disovered doorways) and last week at a wedding, she saw another baby climb some stairs, so she went ahead and tried it!
And now, some video proof of how she is indeed keeping her title as the cutest kid I have ever had.
(this one is her standing up )
This one is my favorite - laughing like a crazy person!
We totally have that same remote control. Love the couch!
ReplyDelete