Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pictures GALORE!

So, my mom sent a frantic e.mail to Jared's mom this morning (who is currently hanging out at our pad) begging for pictures. So mom, here you go!

Last weekend we headed to a nearby town to do some tourist-y shopping, but the view was splendid. Here's our brave heroes at the top of a very big hill, overlooking Pedreira:


And this was the ant Jared pointed out that was right by my foot. He took the picture (with his finger nearby to show how huge the size was) while I was running screaming to the car.


Mom brought all the baby things, so now we get to actually be READY for baby!!


Here's the "final" product, including way cool flowers mom painted and hung all over the room:


Aren't those flowers fabulous??


Now, if this doesn't entice baby to come out, I don't know what will... they're waiting for you, girl!!


Here's a pic of our dining room area - mom made a cool art piece to work with the rug and the wacky tile:


Here's a closeup of her masterpiece:


And this is the not-friendly-for-babies stairways to our living room.


Okay, our living room is a tad messy, but we LIVE in it! Here's mom typing away - note the awesome rug that matches the ONLY COMFORTABLE COUCHES in all of Brasil!!


Last night we went to the Campinas temple. Gorgeous night, here's mum!


And this is my fatness as of about a week ago. Baby is over a week late now, and ready to come out! I'm having pretty weird contractions today, so maybe she will!


Last but not least, we've told a few people the name, but I've been pretty secretive about it. If you want to know, click
here to see the decoration I made on her door - that's her name!

Hope next time we blog, it's from the hospital! Jared has a business meeting today in Sao Paulo (that's about an hour and a half away, probably more with Sao Paulo traffic) so it's probably when our daughter will want to grace us with her presence;) Just like her mom, I love to make an entrance!

9 comments:

  1. Your house is very cool-looking! I love Becky's art-work. She's so creative on so many levels! And for a week overdue you're still tiny. Tiny, tiny. Aw, man, I'm getting impatient to see pictures of baby ;o) Pictures of house and you guys and baby room did temporarily satisfy some of that itch, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and lovely baby name! She must turn out to be bright and happy with a name like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey~
    I just sent you an email to your princ/rev account. Let me know if you have a different one!

    talk to you soon!
    LM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm jealous of your uber cool house! And YOU do not look overdue in the least!

    Can't wait for blogging from the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the title said pictures, I thought...WOW BABY TIME....

    I guess it wasn't to be. Your house reminds me of really classy Bulgarian homes. Everything looks very nice and sweet for Baby Girl to come.

    Good luck with everything....love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:13 PM

    Your place looks so darn COOL! I'm hoping that the over due baby girl will decide to make her way into the world sometime soon! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Hello Reva and Jared. Your house is fantastic! Thinking positive thoughts for you all as the arrival of the baby nears. Best Regards, Olaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are super cool! And, you're house looks like something from NYC. :) How far away from the Temple are you? Hope baby comes soon! :)

    ReplyDelete