We made Solei a Valentine's Day shirt with freezer paper stenciling!
2-14-13
Valentine's Day just isn't Valentine's Day without fondue, I think.

2-15-13
Bedrest is just as awesome as it sounds.
2-16-13
Jared made a picnic for the kids right next to the bed so we could eat together!
2-17-13
2-18-13
Forster's favorite time of day is when Solei is in the bath and he gets to play on my phone.
2-19-13
That's the artist next to her great work, "Mommy."
2-20-13
Those letters on the ground are how Forster learned to spell his name! There's also a catchy jingle, too.

2-21-13
I couldn't decide between the two. I love it when Jared jams with the kids.
2-22-13
F-O-R-S-T-E-R!!!!
2-23-13
The kids went to a sibling preparation class at the hospital. There was pizza involved, so it was a wild success.
2-24-13
We had a friend over for her birthday and there were cupcakes. We loves us some miniature cakes!
2-25-13
Nana is here!!!!
2-26-13
These two become better friends every day. We love to see them play!
2-27-13
See the family resemblance??














No comments:
Post a Comment