1-29-13
I failed already! I somehow missed a picture this day, BUT I did manage to take a picture of dinner (which was delicious and totally instagram worthy) so I'm counting it. At least it was a picture! And that's my home-made baguette there too - I LOVE my new bread pan!!
1-30-13
After what felt like weeks - but was probably less than 2 - I finally got a phone call in with my mom who is currently gallivanting all over southern China. Forster had an extra long conversation with her about how she needed to be happy, one of his favorite topics :)
1-31-13
Forster and I spent a long day snuggling together and never managed to get out of his jammies. He's here waiting for Solei to come out of school.
2-1-13
Solei is so blasted excited about this baby - constantly asking how big he is, trying to talk to him and always, always snuggling the bump. I am one lucky mama, and he is one lucky brother!
2-2-13
I was laying sick in bed when Jared took Solei into the bathroom to find some special lotion for her very chapped hands (DARN THIS WINTER!). It was such a sweet sight of Dady taking care of Solei that I had to snap a picture.
2-3-13
Jared made dough for pizza and left enough so Solei could make a dough animal as well. That's a dog (I think) and she used a wasabi pea for his eye. It was actually quite yummy!
2-4-13
This is our Bishop and home teacher and the kids obviously adore him. Thankfully he's a devoted grandpa too so he's used to being used as a jungle gym :)







No comments:
Post a Comment