Jared found Solei a bike at a garage sale last weekend - with training wheels - for a cool 5 bucks! This girl is in LOVE.
I was trying to take pictures with my cool new remote but Forster got in the way. I'm thrilled, I love this face!!
The other day, I was getting him out of the car when he started crying. "Mommy, I hurt a elbow!" and he held it up for me to see. "Oh, no!" I said. "You hurt your elbow?"
"Yes," he sniffed. "Please kiss?" Who could resist that?? After a good long smooch, he stopped crying and sighed "Oh, thank you mommy!!"
It just happened again while I was typing this - he smacked himself in the face with a rubber band :( Just substitute face for elbow and it's the same conversation. He is challenging in ways I could never have imagined, but he makes it so, so worth it. Man, before he came along, I thought Solei was overly affectionate. Then Forster took her record and blasted it into outer space!
No comments:
Post a Comment