
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Mother's Day. From the amaaazing hand-delivered breakfast that included an entire bowl of bacon, to the Primary kids who managed to sing the right words beaauuutifully in Sacrament meeting despite the fact that I had all their cue cards in the wrong order.

I asked Jared to take some pictures of me and the reasons why I'm getting pampered so beautifully on this Mother's Day.

Trying to keep these two kids still for a nano-second is just impossible.

I know that motherhood is a wonderful, important job, but there are gazzillions of women doing it right now on this earth, far better than I am. I recognize that - and yet Heavenly Father gave me these incredible kids to get to grow with.

I feel like the luckiest mother on earth. Thanks to all of your for your amazing examples, I hope your day was just fantabulous!
Our Primary kids sang lovely and were adorable with their blue flowers. Until one kid decided his mom - who wasn't there - needed all the flowers for her and wouldn't give them out as instructed. Less than stellar performance for a 10 year old.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Reva! Your awesome. It was SO great to spend some time with Jared. I needed it and appreciate our friendship. Thanks. Oh and you have a great family. Cute pictures with great smiles. Cheers. p
ReplyDelete