Monday, October 25, 2010

no more black lung!!

So I've been feeling bad about my favorite bedtime snack because of all the new research into the chemicals they use.  Ug.  Poor lungs.  So I tried out this fun trick today - I made my own!  Just used a paper bag, a staple (no sparking... interesting...) a 1/4 cup popcorn and some olive oil and salt for flavoring.


It was perfect!!  I used the directions from instructables.



2 comments:

  1. I am thinking you put it in the microwave? There are also air poppers - which I love - and we make a decent kettle corn over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the scary world of watching every little thing your kids put in their mouth. Soon you will be researching the evils of microwaves in general. I don't even have on in my house anymore. I know. I've taken it a bit far...(it goes with being a member of my crazy-health-nut family).
    Good job making the change to a healthier snack.

    ReplyDelete