Sunday, April 04, 2010

Solei's First Post

I love Gamma Gamma Very much. This is a picture of Gamma Gamma and me at the airport hugging gamma gamma.



I like my new haircut because I like the way it feels and the way it looks. Mommy and Gamma Gamma gave me beauty salon. Daddy helped cutted my hair.


I love my haircut. I like this picture because I love going outside with mommy and daddy.

I like buddy buddy (Forster's nick name). I love when I hug him and hold him. I love when I play with him at Easter.

5 comments:

  1. Best post ever!!!
    Keep it up, Solei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, Solei!! Hope you can join us for one of our Fancy Nancy dress-up tea parties next time you're in town:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, Solei! I love your new hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solei! You are styling, girl! You look soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Solei you are as great at blogging as your Mommy! Your new haircut is beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete