Reva..I just found out thru another blog that you are done with d-land and your blog? Or have you just locked it? Anyway, I'm sad to see you go, look what happens when I go away for a week and don't check in online. Let me know what's going on!! :)
Reva, its Rhys. Do you know how impossible it is to get a hold of you? You never pick up your phone. email me your blog's login info so I can at least stay in touch that way.
Reva..I just found out thru another blog that you are done with d-land and your blog? Or have you just locked it? Anyway, I'm sad to see you go, look what happens when I go away for a week and don't check in online. Let me know what's going on!! :)
ReplyDeleteCutest. Family. Ever.
ReplyDeleteI love you guys! Just wanted to tell you that....
Reva, its Rhys. Do you know how impossible it is to get a hold of you? You never pick up your phone. email me your blog's login info so I can at least stay in touch that way.
ReplyDeletelove,
Rhys
That's right! I was very sad to find I couldn't read your d-land blog anymore as well. What happened?
ReplyDelete