As a note or update on our lives, I had a few really good interviews with a toy company located in Marietta this week. They were so good that they wanted to fly me to Mexico City to meet the CEO (he was planning a trip there) so they could get the green light on an offer to me. Instead they are flying me to Atlanta this coming weekend for a series of interviews on Monday. Reva will be here in Brazil alone with Solei, so if you want to write her write either on Sat, Sun or Mon. That and pray for us! If all goes well, i'll leave my job here on the 9th of March and start in Atlanta 3 days later!
But seriously, isn't our kid cute!
Jared good luck! We are praying for you guys. I am glad that you guys have the opp. to take a load of stuff home. Reva I love your new Miss Cheapskate website! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete...and Solei is adorable. I keep trying to see who she looks like. Totally Reva! I see a lot of Jared in the bottom picture. She looks a little Eli and Elisabeth, but maybe it is mainly just in the chin :)
ReplyDeleteWow! My niece is SO CUTE! What color are her eyes? I can't tell. Really, so is starting to show so much facial personality. I also thought that she looked like elisabeth a lot, but that was mostly because they're both cute little chubby girls. And, hey, they're cousins, so they aught to look alike, right?
ReplyDeleteHoy crap Jared your kid is cute. You should make more. Good luck with the job interview. It's strange to see all the Pagets with babies. I think Eli looks like a little Jared Paget. Anyway good luck. Hi Reva!!!
ReplyDelete