Sunday, November 05, 2006

Promise of a new Pic

Today was the first time we saw our little girl smile. Isn't she cute!!



Just out of da shower:



Baby and her gorgeous mommy (can you believe she gave birth just 3 1/2 weeks ago??) Grrrroooowwwwlllll She's HOT!:



Okay on a totally different note; this is the snail attacking our house after some rain this week (that's my hand next to it...):

6 comments:

  1. She is SOOOOOOO cute!!! I want a copy of that picture!!! And REVA! Holy cow woman, you are looking fabulous! I don't have a prayer of looking that great after child birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:05 AM

    I echo everything above... YOU LOOK STUNNING WOMAN!!! I've not had children and I don't look half that good jared you lucky lucky man!! *hugs* I think you're both just MORE than AMAZING!! honestly and that smile.... SLAYED me!! *is slain* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhh!! So cute ;o) She's got a great smile! Reva looks like she's back to her normal size, beautiful, and the baby looks great on you, too ;o) As for the snail--I thought everything was bigger here, but I think, you guys win down there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baby is so cute! Reva, I am trying to look like that now! I've been running three miles a day for a month now and I still have a long way to go. Also, that snail is CRAZY! I'm still getting used to all the dang spiders out here in the south. I just happened to find one on my HAND at Kroger the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:13 PM

    Awww, so your new little one is just so beautiful!! Wowza - and Reva, you look awesome!! You're too sexy for your own good. Jared, your hand was entirely to close to that ginormus snail. Eww! (I don't like creatures like that...) I am glad that ya'll are doing well, and I am sending you tons of love!! Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Reva, I'd say you've really bounced back, but my goodness-- you never had anything to "bounce back" from!! You've looked amazing this whole time, now shouldn't be any different!

    thanks for the smiling picture! She's too dang cute!!

    oh, and I'd take snails over the Ginormous cockroaches we used to get in Louisiana! ((shudder))

    ReplyDelete